IMPORTANT UPDATES FOR ALL BAYSIDE PARTICIPANTS, STAFF AND FAMILY MEMBERS:
As a result of the recent federal and state COVID Guideline changes, Bayside will slowly begin to relax our agency protocols. Please understand that we serve a very diverse and vulnerable population and ensuring the safety of our individuals and staff is of the highest importance to us. Therefore, our protocol changes will be taken in small steps and are subject to change.
- Mask use in all Bayside Sites and on Bayside Vehicles will continue until further notice.
- When outdoors, if social distancing of 3 feet can be ensured, staff and participants can remove their masks.
- Indoor community outings will begin to be scheduled. Preference will still be given to outdoor venues. Permission slips will be sent home for family consent. Anyone not comfortable with attending outings will be cared for at the center.
- Volunteer opportunities are being reviewed. Opportunities with outdoor venues will be prioritized. Permission slips will will be sent home for family consent to participate. Anyone not comfortable with participating will be prioritized for the next volunteer cycle.
- Beginning Monday, May 24th, 2021, Bayside will resume class changes. Participants will follow the schedule developed in their last team meeting. Lunches and breaks will continue to be held in the classroom.
- Monday, June 28, 2021, Bayside will return to full occupancy. Anyone interested in attending daily is welcome. Please contact the main office if you did not receive a form requesting full time attendance. Classes will continue to change and individuals will continue to have lunch and break in the classroom.
- Transportation services will return to full occupancy on June 28th, 2021 . Anyone not comfortable with riding on a vehicle at full capacity can opt to provide their own transportation to and from Day Program. Please contact the main office if you did not receive a form regarding transportation.
- We will continue to clean our buildings and vehicles multiple times a day and follow all other guidance that is provided.
Thank you for your understanding. We cannot wait to have everyone back!
Bayside Community Network , Inc.
For previously posted updates and information please visit our protocols