Use the links below to get started on your benefits!
OPEN INTERVIEWS EVERY TUESDAY 10:00AM-2:00PM!
Visit us at our main facility for walk-in application and interviews
We are currently seeking full-time Direct Support Professionals to work in a variety of our programs, including Residential, Day, and Personal Supports Programs. The following shifts are available:
- Day Shift – Mon – Fri, 8am – 4pm
- Evening Shift – Mon – Fri, 4pm -12pm
- Overnight Shift – Mon – Fri, midnight to 8am
- Weekend Shift – 48 hours shift with built-in-overtime, starting Saturday at 12am ending Monday at 12am
- ALL positions starting pay between $16.00-$18.29/hourly
**NEW POSITION POSTING**
- Under the direction and supervision of the Director of Nursing, the Nursing Aide is a full-time position and is responsible for the following duties:
- Safely transport and accompany consumers on scheduled and unscheduled medical appointments, including visits to urgent care clinics and emergency rooms.
- Maintains a flexible schedule to allow for consumer medical appointments that may occur outside normal business hours.
- Accurately communicates information regarding consumers and their health care needs with their treating physicians and with nursing department staff.
- Under the direction of the RN/CM/DN(S), assists in routine and PRN medication administration in accordance with MTTP standards to consumers during day program hours as needed.
- Assists the RN/CM/DN(S) in gathering health information for consumers, such as monthly weights and vital signs when needed.
- Assists with preparing for visits to the agency from outside medical professionals.
- Under the direction and supervision of the delegating nurse/case manager, performs delegable tasks including but not limited to, nebulizer treatments, blood glucose monitoring, J-tube and G-tube care and feeding, foley catheter care, and basic first aid as needed.
- Receives nursing direction from and provides assistance and support to the agency Delegating RN/Case Managers(s).
- Assists the agency nurse case managers with collecting HRST data.
- Assists in coordinating and scheduling of medical appointments for consumers.
- Assists with accurate filing medical documentation into consumer medical files.
- Ensures medical files are orderly and up to date and reports discrepancies to the DON.
- Assists when needed, with preparing required paperwork for client’s doctor visits.
- Participates in nursing department meetings as assigned by the DON.
- Under the direction of the DON, provides nursing coverage to satellite programs and group outings including, but not limited to Camp C.A.R.E. and Special Olympics.
- Stays up to date on current standards within the adults with disabilities population.
- Maintains the highest degree of confidentiality in respect to each consumer and employee.
- Acts as an advocate on behalf of consumers with health care professionals, team members, family members, pharmacy, etc.
- Maintains positive and professional rapport with community entities, parents and guardians
- Projects as a positive ambassador of the agency.
- Maintains Certified Medication Technician (CMT) certification in good standing.
- Maintains a safe driving record and meets agency requirements for driving agency vehicles.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Nursing or designee.
Applicants must have a valid driver’s license in good standing with at least 2 years of driving experience. Applicants must also pass local, state and federal background checks.
Job Type: Full-time
DON’T FORGET! In the event of inclement weather
you can also call our Weather Line for information about closings and delays: 443.245.3589
WORKING IN OUR COMMUNITY