We offer the following benefits to employees working full-time (28+ hours per week):
- Paid Leave
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Voluntary Short & Long Term Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
Applications are accepted on-line. Please complete and submit application form below. Applications for employment are also accepted Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm at our main facility, 1290 W. Pulaski Highway, Elkton. Directions to our facility can be found at the Contact Us tab.
- All applicants must have clean criminal and driving records. Background checks will be processed.
- Valid Driver’s License for minimum 2 years and have a good driving record.
- Complete a pre-employment physical and back exam.
- Complete and maintain all relevant trainings as mandated by State regulations.
Residential Aide ( Evening Shift 4PM-12 PM)
At Bayside Community Network, caring is the essence of our philosophy. For over 40 years, we have embraced the belief that all persons with disabilities should be treated with dignity. We strive to assist the individuals we serve to become as independent as possible and promote an environment where they can attain their life goals.
We are currently seeking Residential Aides to work with individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities. Duties include assisting the House Counselor with:
- implementing individual program plans.
- meeting recreational leisure time needs of the residents.
- providing personal care to residents
- maintaining a sanitary home by sharing chores with co-workers (eg. laundry, cleaning)
- preparing healthy meals
- nutritionally balanced meals and snacks
Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory driving record and criminal background check. Applicants must be able to lift at least 50pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 to $11.50 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- driving: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
Residential Aide Weekends – The residential aide will work assisting the lead counselor with maintaining a safe and sanitary home for residents & assisting residents with meals, bathing, chores, recreational activities, and IP goals. Full-time positions available. (Saturday 8:30 am – Monday 8:30am) or (Friday 11:30pm – Sunday 11:30pm)
Residential Aide Evening/Weekend– The residential aide will work assisting the lead counselor with maintaining a safe and sanitary home for residents & assisting residents with meals, bathing, chores, recreational activities, and IP goals. Full-time positions available. (Thursday and Friday 4pm – 12pm, and Saturday and Sunday 9am -9pm) or (Monday and Tuesday 4pm – 12pm; and Saturday and Sunday 9am -9pm)
Personal Support Staff – Personal Support Staff support individuals living in their own home or living with family. This includes recreational outings, running errands, and shopping. Applicants must have availability during evenings and/or weekends. Please make sure to specify on your application what your availability is, so we can find a good match. Full and part-time positions are available.
Instructional Aide – The Instructional Aide will work (Mon- Fri, 8am – 4pm) in our day program and will be assigned to provide one-on-one support to a specific individual or a specific classroom. Duties include assisting with classroom activities, data collection, personal care, and IP goals.